We move safes in Fort Worth and we move safes in Dallas
We also remove bank safes and safe deposit box nests from bank vaults that closed.
If you have a property that was previously used as a bank and you need the safes and or safe deposit box units removed and disposed of in the DFW area, give us a call.
DO YOU NEED YOUR SAFE MOVED?
If you are looking for a professional local company that specializes in moving safes then you have found us! We move safes all over the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and beyond. Our safe movers move more safes in one year than most other companies will ever move.
This safe was being moved to another part of a large ranch.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
We let our equipment do most of the work combined with gravity and leverage to move safes. We also have specialized equipment we utilize to move safes. Some safe moving equipment we have purchased and many other tools we have designed and fabricated ourselves. These tools make most or our safe moves appear almost effortless to bystanders.
HAVE A SAFE YOU JUST WANT HAULED OFF?
Sometimes we will haul off unwanted safes for free. Give us a call and tell us about the safe and we will let you know if qualifies. Give us a call and we can get more information from you and provide you with an estimate.
IS MY SAFE TOO HEAVY FOR YOU TO MOVE?
No, we are capable of moving safes weighing up to 8,000 pounds from one location to another. In addition, we are capable of moving safes up to 12,000 pounds from one part of a building to another part of the same building excluding moving over steps.
CAN YOU MOVE MY SAFE UP OR DOWN STAIRS?
If there are steps that the safe must come up or go down we make case by case determinations.
WILL YOU DAMAGE MY FLOORS?
We have special aluminum plates, runners and blankets that we put down to protect your carpet, tile & marble floors and thresholds from damage while moving your safe over them.
HOW WILL YOU MOVE MY SAFE?
Our safe movers will first put down floor protection over the path that the the safe will be moved along where necessary. The safe will be unbolted if bolted down. Then the safe will be raised up and set on blocks. This will allow us to roll our pallet jack under the safe to lift it. Next we will roll the safe on the pallet jack out of the building and load it on the trailer and secure it. Finally the process will be reversed when we get to the location the safe is being moved to.
Our Safe Moving Trailer
We have a customized trailer that we use to move safes. It is a 14,000 pound 16 foot trailer and has custom heavy duty 8 foot c-channel ramps along with a 9,500 pound winch that allows us to safely load and unload your safe. This allows us to maintain complete control of even the heaviest safe. From the moment we move your safe from it’s original location, till the moment it is positioned in it’s new location, the safe is fully supported at all times in an upright position and tightly secured with straps both to the pallet jack while moving the safe, and to the trailer during transit.
HOW DO I ARRANGE FOR YOUR COMPANY TO MOVE MY SAFE?
Call us today to schedule to have your safe moved tomorrow. Many times we can also move your safe the same day if you are in a pinch, but we prefer to plan our safe moves at least a day or more ahead of time where possible, so we can schedule our work load appropriately. The more notice you can give the better, although we are very flexible and easy to get along with, so if something goes wrong with your schedule we will work with you to accommodate the changes that may be needed.
WHAT AREAS DO YOU SERVICE?
We professionally move safes, deliver safes, install safes, bolt down safes, and relocate safes everywhere in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex, and all surrounding areas. Arrangements to move safes longer distances may also be possible up to a couple hundred miles one way, just call and ask us. We will ask you several questions about your safe move then we will either quote you a flat rate or a minimum and a maximum price. We get a good picture of what we will have to do to move safes through the questions we ask in advance, therefore we rarely ever need to adjust our quotes.
Here are some questions to prepare to answer when you call us about moving your safe, so we can provide you with an accurate quote to move your safe:
- When do you want to move the safe?
- What kind of safe is it? (Brand and type.. ie jewelers, fire, burglary, gun safe etc..)
- What are the dimensions (and the weight if known)?
- It is a single door or double door safe?
- Does the safe have casters or wheels of any kind?
- Is the safe sitting flat on the floor?
- Do you know if the safe have bolts holding it down? (To wood or concrete?)
- If the safe has bolts holding it down, can you open the safe so we can unbolt it?
- Is the safe built into a wall or cabinet?
- Is it sitting on lumber or a pallet?
- Where is the safe currently? (Garage, house, bedroom, closet, storage unit, retail store, loading dock, moving truck, warehouse, or outside)
- Where do you need to move the safe to? (Garage, house, bedroom, closet, storage unit, retail store, loading dock, moving truck, outside, another room at the same location)
- Are there any steps up or down that the safe will have to go over to get to where it needs to go?
- What type of flooring will the safe have to move across at both locations? (wood, concrete, tile, carpet, marble, glass, etc.)
- Can we back a trailer up to the building close to a door to load and unload the safe?
- Is the driveway level? or does it have a very steep incline making it difficult to move safes?
- Answers to these questions will help us provide you with an accurate quote. We may ask you to send us a picture of the safe, and in very rare circumstances we will need to come out and see the location.
Before you call
It is often helpful when quoting to move safes if before calling, you go to your safe and determine the safe manufacturer name and/or take measurements and a photo of the safe so we can give you an accurate quote to move your safe.
Here is a lift we occasionally use in our shop to move safes.
Often when we move safes, we must bolt them down, these are the anchors we use.
Tarrant County Lock & Safe
817-428-7151 or 214-219-0500
Texas State License# B14826