Auto Locksmiths in Fort Worth, TX
Did you lose your car keys?
Emergency auto locksmiths in Fort Worth are just a phone call away when your car keys become lost or stolen. We replace lost car keys to foreign and domestic vehicles all over Fort Worth, Texas and surrounding areas. We come to your location and make new car keys at your location when you no longer have a key to operate your vehicle. There is no need to have your vehicle towed to a shop or the dealership.
Tips to help you avoid getting locked out of your car
- Consciously make it a habit of taking the key out of the ignition and holding it in your right hand before opening the door.
- Get a duplicate key made for your car, and keep it in your wallet or your pocket.
- Hang an extra key on a necklace around your neck.
- Put a duplicate key in a zip lock bag and put a stiff piece of wire through the bag and the key, Then securely tie the key up under your car out of site.
- Do not use the magnetic key box holders that you hide under the car, they fall off.
- Carry two sets of keys with you at all times.
- Have good friend or family member hold on to a second key just in case, do the same for them.
Replacement Car Key and Auto Locksmiths Services
- Car lockout services
- Car ignition services
- Trunk unlocking
- Car key replacement
- Transponder key programming
- Lost car keys made from scratch at your location
- Truck and Van keys made onsite
- Replacement car keys
- Duplicate keys
- Semi truck keys made
- Ignition keys
- Ignitions repaired
- Ignition replacement
- Door keys made
- Car keys cut onsite using code from VIN
- Remove broken key from ignitions
- Remove broken keys from door locks
- Replace broken car keys
- VATS, PATS and PASS keys made
- Transponder keys cut and programmed
- Computer chip keys made
- FOBs programmed
- Remote programming
- Vehicle ECU and ECM module programming
Locked out of your car? Our auto locksmiths quickly unlock cars and replace lost car keys, truck keys and motorcycle keys for most of the vehicles produced by the manufacturers listed below:
Acura | AMC | American Motors | Buick | Cadillac | Chevrolet | Chrysler | Dodge | Eagle | Ford | Freightliner | Geo | GMC | Harley Davidson Motorcycle | Honda | Honda Motorcycle | Hummer | Hyundai | Infiniti | International | Isuzu | Iveco Truck | Jeep | Kawasaki Motorcycle | Kenworth | Kia | Lincoln | Mack Truck | Mazda | Mercury | Mitsubishi | Nissan | Oldsmobile | Peterbilt | Plymouth | Pontiac | Saturn | Scion | Subaru | Suzuki | Suzuki Motorcycle | Toyota | White | Yamaha Motorcycle
New keys that our emergency car locksmiths provide to our customers are cut precisely to the original factory specs.
Did you lock your keys in your car in Fort Worth Texas?
Tarrant County Lock & Safe’s auto locksmiths provide the following car unlocking and lockout services:
- Emergency lockout service
- Unlock car doors
- Open locked cars with keys locked inside
- Open locked trucks and Vans
- Unlock RV and trailers
- Open big trucks (Semi Trucks)
- Get keys out when locked in the trunk
- Remove steering wheel clubs and other aftermarket anti-theft locking devices
- Remove locking fuel filler caps
- Removal of hitch locks
- Lock picking
- Bypass inoperable car door locks
- Gain entry
List of cities that our emergency auto locksmiths service in the Fort Worth, TX area
- Blue Mound
- Dalworthington Gardens
- Edgecliff Village
- Forest Hill
- Fort Worth
- Haltom City
- Lake Worth
- North Richland Hills
- Pelican Bay
- Richland Hills
- River Oaks
- Sansom Park
- Westover Hills
- Westworth Village
- White Settlement
Public Service Announcement: Use auto locksmiths not somebody with a slim jim!
Finally NEVER let anyone try to unlock your vehicle with a “slim jim”. A slim jim is a long flat piece of flimsy steel with cutouts on the ends. The slim jim is responsible for most cases where the lock linkages are disconnected or broken inside of car doors, not to mention air bags inside the doors of many newer vehicles. In most cases when somebody tries to unlock your car with a slim jim, they will damage your vehicle costing you many times what it would have cost you if you had just called a professional auto locksmith in the first place.
Tarrant County Lock & Safe is a respected local Locksmith Company serving the greater Fort Worth area.
Tarrant County Lock & Safe
6245 Rufe Snow Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76148
Monday Thru Friday 9AM – 9PM
Have a question? Email us:
Texas State License# B14826