Our commercial locksmiths can get you back inside your business quickly, and usually without any damage to your locks, if you find yourself locked out. Tarrant County Lock & Safe’s commercial locksmiths can make you a new key from your existing lock, or rekey your locks to a different key. Don’t replace your locks… let our commercial locksmiths come out and change your locks to a new key. Then the old keys will no longer work! We can also repair broken locks or locks that aren’t operating properly, and help you avoid a lockout or other inconvenience in the future. While we are at your location, let us do a complete security survey of your business, and inform you of any potential security issues that you may not otherwise be aware of.
Schedule Our Commercial Locksmiths When:
- You get locked out of your business, office, or other building or room.
- You have to fire an employee, or one quits who has keys or codes to access your business.
- An office key or lock stops functioning properly.
- It becomes difficult to operate locks or keys.
- You are unable to get a door to open.
- A key to your business is lost, misplaced, or stolen.
- You suspect or find out that someone has a key or code to one of your business’ locks that shouldn’t.
- Every time you move in to a new business location. (Even if the landlord or prior occupant tells you that they gave you all of the keys in existence… you can never be sure!) Rekey the locks and be sure!
- A key breaks off in a lock.
- You have people coming into your business such as cleaning people, maintenance workers etc… and you want to control which door, locks, or times that they may enter your business.
- A new lock or exit device needs to be installed.
- You desire to have a Masterkey System setup on your building.
- A panic bar or exit device stops working properly.
- You want all of your locks to work with a single key.
- You have a door that doesn’t close properly or doesn’t stay closed.
New commercial lever locks installed
We rekey Locks on Commercial Stores